Long Hollow Adoption/Orphan Care Ministry exists to:
- Shed light on the call to care for orphans at home and across the globe.
- Provide families with resources as they consider adoption or foster care.
- Help families begin and navigate the adoption process.
- Create community among adoptive and foster care families.
- Promote orphan care opportunities outside of adoption.
Psalm 68: 5-6 A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads out the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.